You also might be interested in
Rome offers much more than the standard Colosseum, Saint Peter’s Basilica, and the Vatican Museums. Today we are sharing a list of secret Roman places that don’t appear on the classical tourist guides but are absolutely worth checking out if you want to feel the charm of many-faced Rome.
Berlin is famous for Brandenburg Gate, Reichstag, Berlin wall, and its nightlife. To this list, we would definitely add its gastronomy. The choice of restaurants in the German capital is impressive and features a wild mix of cuisines from all around the world. Make sure you don’t miss it when you are in Berlin next time!
Why is Trentino-Alto-Adige considered the least "Italian" region of Italy and why is it an awesome holiday destination? Our author Olya explains!
We are two friends addicted to exploring new places. Our project is about sharing our own travel experiences, publishing interviews with people from all around the world and helping you with your travel planning.
Welcome to our page!
Check this out!
- Western Balkans: from Slovenia to Greece
- Antipodal Life: Moving to Chile
- Bulgaria: Living It and Traveling It
- Climbing Mount Triglav: a Hiking Experience
- Italian Holiday: Ideal Two Week Travel Itinerary
- New Zealand on a Budget
- Istanbul: 8 Don’ts for Your Trip
- Three things to see in Saxon-Bohemian Switzerland
- Solo Female Travel Safety Tips
- 10 Compact Life-Savers for Your Trip
- Summer in Liguria
- 5 Tips to Finding a Perfect Travel Companion
- Why Solo Travel is Great
- How to Not Be a Millionaire (and Still Travel)
- Traveling in Cold Weather
- How to Travel Iceland on a Budget
- Do I Need a Travel Agency?
- A 3-Day Escape from Paris
- Ways to See Patagonia: Self Drive Trip
- How to Deal with Travel Emergencies