You also might be interested in
Spring is slowly bringing us back to life. Do you already feel the urge to hit the road? We do! To give you some inspiration, we have prepared a selection of bus routes from one of the biggest European bus companies in Europe - FlixBus. Read, choose one, and pack your bag!
They say there is nothing to do in Milan if you don’t want to shop. Don't believe that! Milan is full of culture and tourist attractions. In this article, you will find a list of interesting things to do and see in Milan instead of spending all your money in boutiques.
Rome offers much more than the standard Colosseum, Saint Peter’s Basilica, and the Vatican Museums. Today we are sharing a list of secret Roman places that don’t appear on the classical tourist guides but are absolutely worth checking out if you want to feel the charm of many-faced Rome.
We are two friends addicted to exploring new places. Our project is about sharing our own travel experiences, publishing interviews with people from all around the world and helping you with your travel planning.
Welcome to our page!
Check this out!
- 5 Essential Travel Beauty Products
- Summer in Liguria
- Why Solo Travel is Great
- Secrets of Bulgaria: from Mountaintops to the Sea
- Western Balkans: from Slovenia to Greece
- 10 Compact Life-Savers for Your Trip
- Antipodal Life: Moving to Chile
- Bulgaria: Living It and Traveling It
- Climbing Mount Triglav: a Hiking Experience
- Backpacking in Ghana: a Personal Experience
- A No Shopping Guide to Milan
- Paris: An Art Addict Guide
- The Tao of Avoiding Museums in Your Travels
- Solo Female Travel Safety Tips
- Small Towns of the Czech Republic
- Must Try Italian Dishes
- Instagram Addiction: Best Travel Accounts
- Istanbul in 3 Days
- Mountains + Sea = a Week in Georgia
- How to Pack for Moving to Another Country