You also might be interested in
Italy is a country that will baffle you with the number of options to consider when planning your trip. What to see? Where and how to go there? Don't panic - just use our ready-made travel itinerary!
It's the middle of July and summer is in full swing! Hotels booked, plane tickets bought and your stocks of sunscreen are replenished. Or not yet? If you still don't know where you're going to spend your summer vacation, we have a suggestion for you - head to Italy! And we don't mean the famous Sicily, the over-crowded Rome, or the touristy Milan. Our suggestion will be the less-known Liguria.
They say there is nothing to do in Milan if you don’t want to shop. Don't believe that! Milan is full of culture and tourist attractions. In this article, you will find a list of interesting things to do and see in Milan instead of spending all your money in boutiques.
We are two friends addicted to exploring new places. Our project is about sharing our own travel experiences, publishing interviews with people from all around the world and helping you with your travel planning.
Welcome to our page!
Check this out!
- Best Travel Gadgets
- Wonders of the Caribbean
- Mountains + Sea = a Week in Georgia
- Summer in Liguria
- Following Rheinburgenweg along the Rhine
- A Weekend in Berlin
- Chukotka: On the Edge of the World
- 5 Foods to Try in Czech Republic
- A No Shopping Guide to Milan
- Around the World Gluten-Free
- Must Try Italian Dishes
- Life of a Frenchman in Saint Petersburg
- Rediscovering Budapest with Locals
- 5 Tips to Finding a Perfect Travel Companion
- How to Survive Until next Trip
- Italian Holiday: Ideal Two Week Travel Itinerary
- Ways to See Patagonia: Self Drive Trip
- Instagram Addiction: Best Travel Accounts
- Backpacking in Ghana: a Personal Experience
- New Ways of Traveling Locally