You also might be interested in
Berlin is famous for Brandenburg Gate, Reichstag, Berlin wall, and its nightlife. To this list, we would definitely add its gastronomy. The choice of restaurants in the German capital is impressive and features a wild mix of cuisines from all around the world. Make sure you don’t miss it when you are in Berlin next time!
Traveling without gluten is not such a huge challenge as it may seem. It requires a bit more planning compared with regular traveling, but it's totally doable! Here are some tips on how to easily organize a gluten-free trip.
If you want a good taste of the restaurant and bar scene of Budapest, it's best to follow the advice of local foodies. Luckily, we have friends everywhere! Irina will introduce you to her favorite places to go there and even provide an interactive map!
We are two friends addicted to exploring new places. Our project is about sharing our own travel experiences, publishing interviews with people from all around the world and helping you with your travel planning.
Welcome to our page!
Check this out!
- Best Day Trips from Barcelona: Tarragona, Girona, and beyond
- Instagram Addiction: Best Travel Accounts
- Secrets of Bulgaria: from Mountaintops to the Sea
- Do I Need a Travel Agency?
- Prague Beyond Old Town
- The Most Beautiful Travel Accounts on Instagram
- Riding the Trans-Siberian Railway
- Looking for Dracula in Transylvania
- Mountains + Sea = a Week in Georgia
- Small Towns of the Czech Republic
- Traveling in Cold Weather
- Hiking West Highland Way in Scotland
- Volunteer Traveling in South America
- The Tao of Avoiding Museums in Your Travels
- Travel Europe by Train and Bus
- A 3-Day Escape from Paris
- Best Travel Gadgets
- Festival Traveling: Burning Man
- Antipodal Life: Moving to Chile
- Rediscovering Budapest with Locals